The Johnson Ranch and Rasmussen Mastiffs

Welcome to our Ranch! Nothing much to do around here but feed animals and scoop stuff if you know what I mean!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Santa was here! Ho Ho Ho!!

Christmas morning was finally here!  And Santa came just for Karley!!  Karley was so dying to open a present so she drug herself to the Christmas tree to open a present!  She almost made it but then she had to stop and take a nap for awhile.
I want to open a present but I can't make it to the tree!
So here we all are under the tree with Karley while she opens her Christmas present.  Don't we look pretty!  :-D...  Hey!  How come nobody will look at the camera??
ugh....  the light is too bright... 
Enough of Karley's present opening.  I had to get down to business.  It was a busy day for cooking and you'll all be surprised to hear I cooked and cooked and didn't burn anything!  Well, okay so maybe the beans had a little "smoky" taste but it wasn't too bad!  I've made smokier beans in my day!  haha...  I made lasagna, green bean casserole, baked beans (I don't know I guess I didn't think everyone would like the green beans so I decided to have a variety..) rolls, salad, it was amazing!  I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get an offer for my own TV cooking show soon!
Anyway, Mike's daughter's family and Mike's mother came over.  All my children were here too.  I think all the kids enjoyed opening their presents.
How many people can you fit on a couch?
 

New Hat!
Ethel, Matt, and Kari

Drake and Felicity
Kayley got a new leash for Lola!
Unfortunately Drake's hat didn't fit him and I don't think he cared for it too much.  Drake still preferred his Gap hat..  But it fit someone else!  :-)  I guess we will have to keep it anyway!
Sweet!  :-)  Better than the Santa Hat!  I like it!

It was a noisy crazy night.  Everybody eventually pooped out and headed home.  The rest of us were toast..  I was exhausted from all of the dreaded cooking.  Whew! 
Merry Christmas!!  One more Christmas tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment