The Johnson Ranch and Rasmussen Mastiffs

Welcome to our Ranch! Nothing much to do around here but feed animals and scoop stuff if you know what I mean!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Put the darn hat on already!

I've always wanted to have a Christmas card with my dogs on it and everyone is wearing a Santa Claus hat!  It's just a dream okay!  I'm not saying it's normal.  :-)  Unfortunately I never get my planning done in time to actually have a Christmas card so let this post be my Christmas card to you!  But first!!  We must get the hat on..  which is not an easy task..  Here is a little of Oscar and my conversation.
See how much fun this hat is Oscar??
Oscar, If you loved me you would wear the hat....
Mother are you trying to trick me?  What are you doing back there?
Okay, just pretend like nothing is going on....
closer.....  closer.....
Victory!!
That was so traumatic!  I think I need you to rub my temples....
So, yes, let me pull out the bucket list...  Picture with dog with Santa Claus hat....  Check!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment