Although it's fall, the weather can't get more gorgeous out than it is right now. Would be nice to have a little bit of rain but the days have been wonderful.. The trees are raining golden leaves and my mums are in full bloom! Hopefully the dogs don't decide to take a nap in one of them. :-)
:-) Since it was so nice I decided to take advantage of the nice temperatures and scrub some dog hineys this afternoon!! Every body was smelling a bit "doggy" so a nice freshening up was long overdue! I started with my smallest customer Apple..
 |
| Help! My feet don't touch the bottom! |
Next we moved onto probably my most difficult customer.. And probably the dirtiest customer too! That would be cranky Dora!
 |
| grumble, grumble, grumble.... |
But Dora survived and then I moved onto my larger customers... Larger but much more agreeable. :-)
 |
| Yay! Bathtime! |
 |
| Ahhh.. lower... lower.... to the right.... |
 |
| Oscar is sitting in an empty pool... waiting for more water I guess... |
So everyone got a good massage/scrubbing. Rasmus was particularly happy. He likes a good back scratching... (as do I :-).. After the baths, we got together for a group hug...
 |
| smooch! |
After the baths... The guys got pretty squirrely so they burned some energy playing fetch...
 |
| Run! |
 |
| get out of the way!! Hey, where's the ball? |
 |
| I didn't know Oscar could get this far off the ground! |
 |
| Even Rasmus got a hold of the football a couple times! |
Of course Molly, the prim and proper lady that she is, disapproved of all of the chaos...
 |
| You guys are idiots... |
We even tried on Oscar's new Halloween costume... The only thing I could find that kind of fit him was a witches hat... I've got to keep looking... He needs a black cape too... Molly even tried on the hat. It looked a little more proper on Molly. Maybe I should get an Elvira Mistress of the dark wig or outfit or something for Molly?? Oscar was just afraid and embarrassed when he had the hat on...
 |
| Mother.... Not cool! |
 |
| Oh, I look so beautiful! |
We are getting excited for Halloween... Here are my 4 victims that will be going under the knife in a couple weeks... They are pretty unsuspecting right now... clueless. :-)
Enjoy the nice weather. Next weekend we are supposed to get back down to the 30's in the evening so the chill is coming back! Take care and see you next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment