Then the johnnie was the next victim...
Then he was off to get the dog slobber out of the truck. I'm pretty sure Oscar was offended!
Molly and Rasmus were hiding from Mike so they didn't also get the pressure washer... :-) Here they are running around in their yard while Mike was pressuring washing everything!
One good thing that happened though, Mike actually sprayed the barn for spiders. I was going to do it but Mike decided I probably wouldn't do it quite right (I was okay with that because spiders hold grudges and I didn't want them to associate me with the spraying for fear of retaliation :-) So I did decide I would try to help Mike but that was short lived as it didn't take long for him to spray me in the face with it... At least I know I won't have spiders on me now... I'm pretty sure. So I left Mike alone and let him do his manic cleaning. Oscar and I went and did some practicing instead..... Eventually Mike decided to take a break and took some pics of us.
| I know you want my Quimby T-shirt don't you! |
Rasmus enjoyed some running around up front too. He came up to keep me company while Mike went back on his cleaning binge... See why we call Rasmus Melon Head?? :-)
Then Oscar decided he was hot so I did eventually fill the pool for him. He messed around there for awhile splashing. He's funny to watch.... just like a kid.
And that pretty much sums up a quiet Sunday here. See ya next weekend! There's lots of exciting stuff coming up! Stay tuned. :-)
ps... K, K, K.... I miss you! :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment