The Johnson Ranch and Rasmussen Mastiffs

Welcome to our Ranch! Nothing much to do around here but feed animals and scoop stuff if you know what I mean!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

OCD at the Johnson Ranch

We all have our individual things that make us unique...  and annoying to others!  ha ha!!  I call it your own personal OCD!  Mike's is he is physically unable to keep himself from washing a slightly dirty vehicle...  Yep, Saturday he scrubbed every one of our vehicles!
Rasmus doesn't quite get it....

Now, I can't do a whole lot of criticizing about Mike's OCD of scrubbing vehicles...  As you will see, I have my own OCD related to scrubbing...
Ava taking her scrubbing like a big girl!

Rasmus was too scared to get into the pool...
Shake it off Rasmus!

Molly thinks this is unfair treatment!
I scrubbed these three and then scrubbed the two little dogs...  Raisin hands when I was all done!  But I wasn't the winner of the OCD for the day....  As you know another compulsion of Mike's is his lawn..  Yep!  Later in the day, Ava left Mike a present on the front lawn...  Mike started to hyper-ventilate and I thought he was going to have a fit...  I said, don't worry!  I'll clean it up tomorrow besides it will make that spot all the greener!  haha!  :-D  Nope, that didn't fly..  I had to clean it up immediately!!  And kinda weird that Mike wanted to take a picture of me scooping poop for my blog...  hmmmm...

I am a professional pooper scooper...  I hire out if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment