The Johnson Ranch and Rasmussen Mastiffs

Welcome to our Ranch! Nothing much to do around here but feed animals and scoop stuff if you know what I mean!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I need a vacation!

With such a nice day outside and considering how busy I have been, it makes me think back to our last vacation from last summer.  We took the horses out to Ft. Robinson with our friends the Cooks, and Rosie Roseland.  It was beautiful out there and even though it was 100+ degrees everyday, we really had a fantastic time riding.  Here are some pics from last year...  Here's the view from between Lucy's ears...
Our riding party
Rosie and his paint
The Cooks
Love this picture!  This is the Cooks again
My rear and and my horse's rear end!  ;-)
Lucy my horse
Mike and Rev
Tightening up the cinch
Lucy and me bringing up the rear like normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment