The Johnson Ranch and Rasmussen Mastiffs

Welcome to our Ranch! Nothing much to do around here but feed animals and scoop stuff if you know what I mean!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt!

Seems like spring has arrived.  The snow is almost all gone from the back yard so you know what that means???  Yep!  Time to go out and clean up all the Easter eggs!  Ha ha!!  Yep, we were on an Easter egg hunt and boy did we get a wheel barrow full!  :-D  Apparently someone thought it was entertaining to take pictures of me from the house while I was working... hmmm.  Like my boots???
Darn Easter Bunny!!
Of course, Rasmus being the helper that he is found some eggs for me to save me time.  Thanks Rasmus!
Mother!! Found one!  It smells weird!
But is wasn't all work this weekend.  Ava got to go on her first pilgrimage to PetSmart, Oscar's favorite place!  Since Oscar was dirt head to toe, he didn't get to go...  We headed to Sioux City.  Ave and I shared an Egg McMuffin on the way.  I'm pretty sure I got the short end of the stick on that one...
Mother, is there any more of that ham??  It was pretty good!
We got to PetSmart pretty early.  Ava has graduated to a big girl bed.  She's been spending her nights pushing her pen around the garage so time for Ava to move into her kennel at night.  :-)  Children!!  We had fun walking around the store socializing with everyone but we didn't stay long.  Soon, we were back on the road headed home again.  Ava thought the trip was pretty exhausting! 
Look at all the stuff!!

Look at that dog over there!!

Look at those dogs over there!  I don't want to go home!!

Whew!  That was exhausting!!
We also got to go to Mike's grandson's birthday.  Drake is a big three years old now!

And probably the most exciting thing of the whole weekend!  Molly went in for an ultrasound and it looks like after a year of waiting, Molly is going to have 2 to 3 puppies!  I'm so excited!!  Puppies again!  :-)

So ends another weekend.  Now I'll have to spend the week struggling to adjust to "Spring Ahead"...  I really hate daylight savings time!  Let's just leave it be!  Anyway, enough of my complaining.  Have a great week and I'll see ya when I see ya!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment