The Johnson Ranch and Rasmussen Mastiffs

Welcome to our Ranch! Nothing much to do around here but feed animals and scoop stuff if you know what I mean!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Bye Bye Rosie!

Mike abruptly decided that the longhorns had to go.  I'm guessing it was the price of hay.  :-) (just a guess) He likes his Thor so much he decided he was going to downsize the longhorns and get a Watussi heifer.  I was kind of sad to see Rosie go...  Thor still won't take any treats from me...  So I'll miss Rosie slobbering on me.  But oh well, that's Mike's thing.
Bye Bye Rosie.  Sniff!  :'(  I'll miss you!
So Rosie, Jimmy, and Pork Chop hit the road.  I was sad...  They got into the trailer fairly easily. That was pretty shocking.  Jimmy probably was the most exciting.  Rosie and Pork Chop walked right in.  Jimmy messed around and it took about 4 tries..  But that still was better than I thought it would be.  I was the gate person.  :-)  It's good to have a job away from the trample zone.  :-)  ha ha.
On a different note, I get a lot of questions on how do you give Oscar a bath when it's cold out...  Here's your answer!  Ha ha..
  I
Where's the water Mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment